Thursday 10 May 2012

What gets me glowing ...

When three people in three days commented that my skin was glowing it got me thinking about what, in my beauty routine, could be giving me a new found glow. Whittling it down to just one product proved tough .. 

I use Nude's Replenishing Night Oil, their Advanced Cellular Renewal Serum, my wonderful jar of Creme de la Mer, and  Liz Earle's Eye and Lip Treatment daily

In daily use

Most days Laura Mercier's Primer and Tinted Moisturiser see some action too

In almost daily use

Not to mention Bobbi Browns Pot Rouge

Ditto
Or could it be the Hyaluronic Acid capsules I started taking about six months ago?


Recent addition to my beauty routine
I so wish I knew but eliminating any of these products feels like a high risk strategy I'm just not prepared to take.

Let me know what gets the compliments flowing for you ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment on beautysoup. Of course if anyone says anything untoward I will change the settings to registered users only but l'd prefer to make it easy for you to join in ...