Monday 2 April 2012

Can't live without ... NUDE Skincare

I've never been madly into natural products preferring to focus on results from all things beauty. But the NUDE Skincare range caught my eye when testers for the Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible gave its Replenishing Night Oil their highest ever score. Having been a Beauty Bible tester myself  I knew this was no mean feat.


So I gave the Replenishing Night Oil a whirl and I've never looked back. I was slightly nervous about an oil, despite having dry, sensitive skin. Somehow I imagined it might be very greasy. But it's not. It smells gorgeous and is very easily absorbed. Applied at night the difference is noticeable the very next morning when my skin looks smoother, plumper and better hydrated. A huge improvement on the downright scary look that creeps in some mornings.


Never one to limit myself to just one purchase I'm a convert to the Advanced Cellular Renewal Serum too. Again it's easily absorbed and the texture is perfect under moisturiser. After two or three weeks of use I've noticed my skin looks clearer and more refined.


Essential to life for beautysoup


I'm no expert in bio available technologies and other product ingredients but the NUDE range is free from Parabens, sulphates, PEGs, TEAs, DEAs, Propylene Glycol, Phthalates, GMOs, Mineral Oils and Silicones .. and that has to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment on beautysoup. Of course if anyone says anything untoward I will change the settings to registered users only but l'd prefer to make it easy for you to join in ...