Tuesday 6 March 2012

Favourite face mask

For every lotion and potion that languishes in the drawer there's another that just keeps on giving. 

I've always believed that face masks are the territory of salon facials and that the home versions just aren't effective. And then I discovered dermalogica's multivitamin power recovery masque, a superb, easy to use mask that works a treat. It's recommended for drier or prematurely aging skin. Not sure I like the prematurely aging bit but I can't argue with dry so I'll go with it. You just smooth it on, leave for 10-15 minutes, rinse off and emerge with softer skin that glows. It really is that simple. Oh, forgot to mention, after 10 minutes the cream turns bright yellow so don't freak out when you look in the mirror!


a well used tube of my favourite face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment on beautysoup. Of course if anyone says anything untoward I will change the settings to registered users only but l'd prefer to make it easy for you to join in ...